February 29, 2016

Cafe Hopping #2: UKE Box Caffè

Here's another escape from my busy life together with my cafe hopping buddy KM! It was another Korean holiday, Seollal a.k.a Lunar New Year so we plot our schedule to visit another interesting cafe; KM being a music enthusiast found the place where her heart truly belongs...UKE Box Caffè.



UKE Box Caffè, a coffee shop located at Unit 12, 187 Village Center, E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue, Libis, Bagumbayan, Quezon City. It isn't hard to find the place although its not located in the middle of Eastwood. From Pasig, I took a jeep going to Cubao then get off at Eastwood, took the overpass across then walked heading to UCPB because they are located at the second floor.




KM arrived earlier for I came from G. Masangkay, one of the busiest place in Manila. She had her order so after resting I decided to have mine. I ordered strawberry-banana (I love it!) which I almost finished in less than 10 minutes. We also tried their signature cake and it was great! They also have reasonable prices so no need to worry :) 



What about the place? Of course ukulele overload! I'm not into music but I admire the wall covered by chords and all the colorful hanging ukuleles. I somewhat wish that I can play that four-eight string musical instrument. We stayed at lower portion of the double-deck beach-themed photo corner with comfy red stripes bean bags. The chairs and tables were made of woods with hanging plants and lights carefully placed in a mason jars. They have a mini-stage for ukulele performances.





Ukulele displays are for sale just ask their friendly barista (Makulay Ukuleles for P1,900) or rent one for P100 per hour. They also cater ukulele lessons and they have scheduled live performances. And this coming March 6th they will held FREE Ukulele Workshop!!!!! For more information like their Facebook page or call 374-7467 you can also email them at ukeboxcaffe@gmail.com.  



So play with your heart, sing with your soul and strum your ukulele!



I'll surely go back to this musically peaceful paradise to try more of their food and who knows??? I might try having ukulele lessons with them. You guys should try it too!  

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and reactions about this post.

~thetskie here~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment