January 22, 2016

Chef Laudico Guevarra's

During Christmas season the never ending parties are everywhere. It's so hard to find uncrowded place with great food. Good thing my colleagues from MMC-CAST knew a hidden buffet style restaurant although it wasn't hidden at all! I made a call before going there to ask how will I find the restaurant, good thing I'm from Ortigas and their place is located in my neighbor city San Juan.


As usual, I've checked blogs for heads up. I learned that it was an old house renovated and preserved for its classic style. A woman in a modern Filipiñana attire (wearing Filipiñana top and short skirt) will welcome the customers. 



We were asked to wait outside for our turn as they served appetizers. It wasn't boring at all because we talked continuously that we even try to figure out some customer's thoughts when they leave the restaurant.


Selfie!
Our turn came and we're very excited to eat. After being settled to our seat, we headed directly to the buffet table where varieties of dishes were waiting. 

Okay?! Ready Set Go!
Yummy Appetizers
I guess he's in trouble!
Sweet tooth? Better be ready


This place instantly brought me to the past with the design and food. 


Plates signed by some celebrities and known personalities 

The busiest man of the season.
The overall experience at Chef Laudico was something worth remembering. Being with my co-workers and setting aside paper works to relax and enjoy. I haven't tried all their food so I still have the reason to go back! probably with a new set of friends.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and reactions about this post.

~thetskie here~

No comments:

Post a Comment